The Callbacks Object is a container of the
Callback Objects for the cluster.
Pragma function to cause Callbacks to list all callbacks on the Filesystem, including system callbacks.
Parameters: showall – Specify True to show all callbacks. Specify False to only show user callbacks.
System callbacks can’t be created, deleted, or changed.
Collection of callback objects
new(command, events, **kwargs)¶
Create a new callback
- command – Path to an executable, or some Python callable, that the callback should run.
- events – An event or list of events that should trigger the callback
- callbackId – An identifier for the callback
- parms – List of parameters to be passed to the command. These can include GPFS variables.
- overwrite – Pass overwrite=True to replace any existing callback with the same id
The newly created callback object
Destroy one or more user callbacks
Destroy all user callbacks
Returns a dict of the the user callbacks installed on the specified node (including those installed on all nodes)
Return type: dict of Callback